Regina Coeli Child Development Center is a
non-profit corporation, which operates Head
Start and Early Head Start programs in
Our program provides high-quality,
comprehensive early childhood services to
over 1,800 children and employs over 450
people in a five-parish area.
Regina Coeli's mission is to provide the
highest quality of service to children and
families through a community team effort
based on the question:
"Is it good for children?"
|RCCDC in the News
8/20 AN17.com: HS faces deep cuts
3/20 WDSU: Northshore "Stroll In"
3/15 The Daily News: Feeling the pinch
3/1 WDSU: Sequestration to impact
19 - Last day for HS children
20 - Last day for EHS children
20 - Board and Policy Meeting
22 - Last Day for center staff
25 - Memorial Day
29 - Last Day for FA & CDA
|Did you know?
Head Start must
generate 20% of its
volunteer time and
Become a volunteer!
|Interview with AN17.com featuring RCCDC
APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN
Regina Coeli Child Development Center is currently accepting
applications for children who will attend beginning August 2015.
- Eligibility includes 6 weeks through 3 for Early Head Start and
- children who will be ages 3 or 4 before October 1, 2015
- Call the Center nearest you for an appointment. You must
bring proof of the family income for the past year and the
child's birth date.
- A list of centers with addresses and phone numbers can be
found by clicking here.
APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT
Applications for employment may be submitted at any time using
the online application form.
- The majority of our positions are filled during June and July in
order to be ready to begin school in August.
- A list of available positions will be posted on this website after